Payment Policy for d-termination pest control Services
Last updated: 9/9/23
This Payment Policy outlines the terms and methods of payment for services provided by d-termination pest control. By engaging in our services, clients agree to adhere to the following payment terms.
- All prices for services are as stated in the service quotation or agreement provided to the client.
- All prices are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless stated otherwise.
3. Payment Methods
d-termination pest control accepts the following methods of payment:
- [Credit/Debit Cards]
- [Bank Transfers]
- [Any other method you accept]
Please specify your preferred payment method at the start of the service contract.
4. Payment Terms
- Invoices are due for payment within [e.g., 30] days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- For one-time services, payment is due upon completion of the service unless otherwise agreed.
- For recurring services or contracts, payment terms will be specified in the individual service agreement.
5. Late Payments
- Payments not received by the due date will incur a [e.g., 5%] late fee on the outstanding amount.
- If a payment is overdue by more than [e.g., 60] days, d-termination pest control reserves the right to halt all ongoing services until the account is settled.
- Refunds will be processed based on the terms outlined in the individual service agreement.
- Any approved refunds will be processed using the original method of payment within [e.g., 14] business days.
7. Cancellation of Services
- If a client wishes to cancel a service, they must provide [e.g., 14] days written notice.
- Payments made for services completed before the cancellation are non-refundable.
- For services paid in advance, refunds for any unrendered services will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, minus any applicable fees.
8. Queries and Disputes
- Any queries or disputes related to invoiced amounts must be communicated to d-termination pest control within [e.g., 10] days of the invoice date.
- Services may be paused until any disputes are resolved.
9. Changes to Payment Policy
d-termination pest control may revise this payment policy from time to time. Clients will be notified of any changes, and the updated policy will be published on our website.
10. Contact Information
For any questions or clarifications regarding this Payment Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com