Last updated: 9/9/2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, browser type, and referral source.
- Information that you provide when contacting us through the website.
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us.
4. Using Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Respond to inquiries or requests.
- Send you email notifications, if you have specifically agreed to this.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
5. Securing Your Data
d-termination pest control will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
8. Your Rights
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
9. Contact Information